As everyone has a very different and unique set-up, this can sometimes cause latency issues with the cues and the music that is playing during a workout.
For PC Players, you can adjust the latency of the cues to eliminate this if it is an issue for you.
If you wish to change your latency settings, you'll just need to take the following steps during your workout:
- Open the Pause menu.
- At the top of the menu, you should see a latency slider.
- Moving the slider closer to the left will increase the speed of the cues.
- Adjusting it further to the right will slow them down.
- Head back into the workout to see if your changes have had the desired effect.
- Repeat Steps 1-3 if necessary until your cues and music are matching up.