At the launch of BoxVR on PSVR, there was an issue with Trophies not syncing correctly, this has since been rectified but we have received other reports of players receiving no Trophies whatsoever.
Please follow these steps if you are affected by this:
1) Turn the PS4 system off completely (do not put the system in standby)
2) Hold the power button on the console until you hear the 2nd beep (~7 secs)
3) It'll prompt you to plug your DualShock 4 controller in via USB
4) Select "Rebuild PS4 Database"
This should allow you to successfully unlock Trophies during your next workouts.
If this unfortunately hasn't worked, there is another workaround to try and you'll just need to follow the steps below:
- Upload your save game to your cloud/a USB drive
- Delete this from the system
- Re-download the back up save
After this, the trophy should appear after the next couple of workouts you do.
If you continue to experience issues, please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to help you where we can.