BoxVR involves strenuous physical activity so please make sure you take these steps before working out:
- Consult your doctor before beginning any exercise routine or fitness regimen.
- Make sure your balance and physical abilities are sufficient for any movements while exercising.
- Ensure that your physical environment is safe to conduct the exercises in.
- Don't overexert yourself - if you're feeling tired or sore, please stop right away.
- If you experience excessive fatigue, nausea, shortness of breath, chest tightness, dizziness, discomfort or pain, STOP IMMEDIATELY and consult a doctor.
- Please remember to stay in the centre of a cleared Play Area and do not move around. Always stand on top of the stance icon on the floor.
BoxVR should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or medical condition.