If you're experiencing issues with the tracking while playing FitXR, then please take the following steps:
- Check to see if your headset and controllers are properly charged.
- Make sure the batteries haven’t come loose in your controller. Sometimes when you throw a punch and the batteries are loose, they dislodge which causes the headset to lose tracking and the glove to fly off.
- Reset your guardian before playing and try to make sure there's enough room around you so you don't hit the guardian when aiming for the targets.
- Make sure your lenses are clean and the room you’re in isn’t too light/dark. Artificial light tends to work better than sunlight - so if you’re in a sunny spot, it might be worth moving to a room with less natural light, or closing your blinds.
- Keep you controllers in view of your headset when playing (almost like keeping your guard up in boxing). This will help make sure your controllers aren’t being lost by your headset and should stop your gloves from disappearing.
Disable hand tracking- although this is something we want to include in the future, this technology doesn’t currently support fast paced games and we’ve found that having this on can cause tracking issues.
If you've tried all of these but are still having issues, please email us at email@example.com so we're able to investigate this further for you.