We are aware of an increase in loading times since the recent update, but have found the app will load after approximately 100 seconds, at its slowest. We are of course working to speed this up and will be releasing gradual updates to improve on this.
If you're waiting for over 3 minutes and the app remains stuck on the Loading.. please wait screen then we'll need to investigate this further for you. We have found that this can happen when our server fails to establish an internet connection in the initial loading flow. To see if this is the case, please could you try the following workarounds to see if these push the app to start:
- Make sure you're connected to the internet by disconnecting and reconnecting your WiFi from your headset
- Check your Oculus is on the latest software version
- Make sure FitXR hasn't been whitelisted by your firewall
- If you have a dual band router, lock your WiFi to one band. Here's some information on how to do this
- Connect your headset to your mobile hotspot
- Uninstall and reinstall FitXR.
- Which headset you're using (Quest 1 or 2)
- The email address linked to your FitXR profile
- The approximate time and date you last experienced this issue
- How long you waited for FitXR to load before quitting the app
- If you experienced any error codes when playing FitXR before this happened. If so, which error codes you received.
- Any of the steps you've tried that are listed above.