There are two streak modes in FitXR:
- Explosive: streaks can only be maintained with explosive punches. You can read more about these here.
- Legacy: where any successful punches count towards your streak
When you first create a FitXR profile, your Streak Mode will automatically be set to ‘Explosive’ and to change this, you’ll need to take the following steps:
- Select your next workout
- Before entering the class, select ‘Change Class Settings’
- From the Streak section, select the ‘Explosive’ drop down box
- Choose ‘Legacy’
- Close the Class Settings and start your class.
NB: When playing community classes, you’ll only receive bonus points for your streak if you’re using Explosive Mode. Any players in Training Mode will have (*) in the ‘Best Streak’ column on the leaderboard.