In BoxVR, you're able to choose a class and workout with others who also want to take part in that same class. You can set this up by taking the steps below:
- Open BoxVR and in the main menu click the multiplayer icon that’s on the right
- 'Multiplayer sessions available to join' will then be displayed on the left of your screen
- Select the multiplayer class you’d like to join. If one isn’t available, why not start a new class by selecting a workout on the right
- To indicate you’re ready to start, click the red tick so your name turns green
- The host can now start the multiplayer class by clicking the green play button
Private multiplayer sessions aren't possible at this moment in time but if you do wish to play with friends, you can do this by joining the same class quickly at the same time.