The billing and payment portion of the FitXR membership on the Quest is controlled by Meta. FitXR aren't able to cancel on your behalf, but you can cancel quickly by using the steps below:
From the Oculus mobile app:
- Open the Oculus mobile app and tap the "Menu" option in the bottom right.
- Tap Settings (last of the tiled options at the top of the screen)
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Select FitXR from the list of apps you're subscribed to
- From there you're able to cancel your subscription
- Click your profile image in the top-right-from Oculus.com.
- Click Profile.
- Click Subscriptions (in the menu bar on the left side).
- Click on the app you want to cancel your subscription for.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- Click Confirm.
Help with cancellations / Queries about payments
Unfortunately, FitXR has no visibility over your payments. If you're running into trouble with cancelling your subscription, or you have any questions relating to a payment, then Oculus should be your first port of call. You can access their support page here.
Please note: You’ll need to cancel your membership at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial (or the next billing date) to avoid any charges. Once cancelled, your membership will run until the last day of your current enrolment.