This feature is only available on PCVR.
If you play BoxVR through Steam on PC, you can add custom songs to your workout by taking the following steps:
- Open BoxVR
- Choose ‘My Workouts’
- Create new playlist by tapping the ‘+’ in the top left corner (playlist will appear below the icon and will display 0 min)
- Select the ‘+♫’ on the top right corner
- Select the ‘Files’ button - this will open the files on your PC
- Navigate to where the mp3 file is located
- Tap on the desired song and wait for the page to close
- The bottom right corner will display ‘Processing…’ in red - once that is finished the song will be displayed in the newly created playlist (this may take a few minutes depending the length of the song)
- Tap ‘Play’
If you find that your songs aren't processing correctly, or you enter a workout to find the targets aren't appearing please take a look at this guide.
NB: This feature is not supported on BoxVR for Oculus Rift, Go, or PSVR, or on FitXR for Quest.